zaterdag 4 december 2010

Sketch Saturday

Terry is our host for this week at Sketch Saturday. She made a great sketch and I really enjoyed working with it. Our sponsor is Your Zoap and you can win €25 to spend in their store!!


I also want to enter the challenge from Basic Grey which is a recipe. You have to use 4 different type of embellishments, 3 different design papers, and 1-2 images or 1-2 sentiments. I've used a button, ribbon, rhinestones and flowers as my embellishments. The three different design papers are from the 'Origins' paper pad from Basic Grey. The stamped image and sentiment are from Elzybells.

stamp: Elzybells
sentiment: Elzybells
paper: Origins from Basic Grey
coloring: Twinkling H2O's

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Ik vind hem erg mooi geworden! Lekker vrolijk.
    Bedankt dat je meedoet met de challenge van Basic Grey Challenges.

    Sandra en het BGC DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. 'Great Minds' again Leonie - I used an Elzybells stamp this week too!!
    Great card hon, love it :o)
    How's the weather with you, have you had any snow?
    xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Prachtige kaart Leonie,leuk afdrukje,mooi papier.

    Liefs Riet.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wat een mooi kaartje! Het afdrukje is een schatje zeg.
    Groetjes Greet

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Hai hai Leonie, zeg meis ik vind je kaartje echt prachtig hoor en het afdrukje ook superssss zeg....wordt toch eens tijd dat we een keertje saam gaan freubelen he hihihih...Dank je wel hoor meis...veel liefs Terry xxxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you very much for writing me a comment, I appreciate it very much!

Leonie xx