woensdag 29 december 2010

The Sugar Bowl

I won a prize at the The Sugar Bowl a while ago and this is one of the six stamps I choose. Of course I had to use it for the new sketch at the The Sugar Bowl. The theme that you have to add is 'snowflakes', well there are enough in the image!
At Dutch Card Lovers they still have a winter theme so I would also like to enter this card for their challenge!
I added some stickles on the coat and some snowflake puff on the little snowflakes. The punch that I used is from Martha Stewart. On the edges there are some handmade pearls with the PerlenPen.



stamp: Sugar Nellie
paper: Papermania 'Heamstead - a warm welcome'
coloring: Twinkling H2O's

9 opmerkingen:

  1. Hello Leonie,
    Such a beautiful card. The image is very cute, papers and colours are perfects. I love you be using no tradicional winter colors.
    Thanks for playing us at DDCC.
    Hugs and happy new year.
    Lena

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Schitterende kaart Leonie,lief die stempel,mooi ingekleurd.
    Heel mooi papier.

    Fijne jaarwisseling en een gezond 2011.
    Liefs Riet.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. OOOO wat een mooi stempeltje. Mooie kleuren!!
    groetjes, Marijke

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. This is soooooo pretty Leonie, a really stunning card hon! :o)
    xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. hmmmm Leonie
    your card is absolutely sweet and stunning
    thanks for sharing
    Claudia

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Wonderful card Leonie, its so adorable and beautiful details.
    luv
    Debby

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Heel mooi kaartje en een erg leuk stempeltje! Leuk dat je mee doet met onze challenge op het DDCC.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Leonie thanks very much for taking part in the Sugar bowl challenge, sorry this is late. Great choice of stamps....
    Have you seen the latest challenge?
    There's 2 lots of prizes.
    Happy New Year too. x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you very much for writing me a comment, I appreciate it very much!

Leonie xx