Op de kaart heb ik een heleboel glitter gedaan maar dat is niet goed te zien op de foto. In het echt blingt ie gigantisch! :) Bij de ABC challenge is het 'G is for Glitter' dus daar wil ik graag aan meedoen!

We have a great sketch for you at Sketch Saturday! Look at all the amazing cards the DT girls made. I'm sure they will inspire you to join us this week. And... you can win this week an amazing stampplate from The Craft Barn!!
I've added lots of glitter to the card but that isn't really visible at the photo. In real it blings very much! :) At ABC challenge it is 'G is for Glitter' so I would love to enter that challenge!
stamp: Elzybells
sentiment: Elzybells
paper: Basic Grey 'Eskimo kisses'
coloring: Twinkling H2O's
Wat een prachtige kaart Leonie,lief afdrukje,mooi ingekleurd.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenSuper papier heb je gebruikt.
Liefs Riet.
EEn hele mooie kaart! Een schattig stempeltje en heel mooi papier.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenGroetjes Greet