vrijdag 29 oktober 2010

Wishing you a sparkling holiday!

Deze kaart heb ik gemaakt met de sketch van The Sugar Bowl. Ik blijf deze stempel van Sugar Nellie perfect vinden voor de kerst. De challenge bij Simon Says Stamp challenge blog is 'punch 'em'. De kerstbloemen heb ik gestanst met een die van Marianne Design. En tot slot wil ik graag meedoen met de challenge van Papertake 'Sparkle & Bright'. Het past perfect bij de tekst van de kaart maar ik heb denk ik ook genoeg parels toegevoegd.


this card is made with the sketch from The Sugar Bowl. I still love this Sugar Nellie stamp for a christmascard. The challenge at Simon Says Stamp challenge blog is 'punch 'em'. The poinsettia's are made with a die from Marianne Design. And finally I would love to enter the challenge from Papertake 'Sparkle & Bright'. It fits perfect to the sentiment but I also added lots of pearls to the card.

stamp: Sugar Nellie
sentiment: Hero Arts 'Holiday cheer'
paper: Cosmo Cricket 'Mitten Weather'
pearls: Kaisercraft
coloring: Twinkling H2O's

4 opmerkingen:

  1. oooooh, Leonie...how stunning!! I love this card...it's perfectly gorgeous as a holiday card. These images are just too darling...and you colored her beautifully! Love your DPs...and the flowers are perfect!!! Good luck in the challenge...and thanks a bunch for playing with us at the Sugar Bowl! Pat Frank

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hij is superrr leonie!! prachtige kleuren en inderdaad , deze stempels leent zich prima voor kerst. bedankt voor je deelname aan de sugar bowl!
    Liefs Tiets xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Gorgeous card Leonie :-) the image is beautiful and I love the flowers and pearls ,,, beautiful :-)

    thanks for joining us on the PTW and Simon Says Stamp Challenges :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wow! I love the patterned poinsettias and papers too!!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you very much for writing me a comment, I appreciate it very much!

Leonie xx