dinsdag 22 juni 2010

Pink and Green

De challenge bij Everybody Art Challenge is om de kleuren roze en groen te gebruiken. Dit papier is van Laura Ashley. Ik heb waterdruppels op de bloemen gedaan met Anita's 3D Clear Gloss. De sketch dat ik heb gebruikt is van Friday Sketchers. Dit leuke Hanglar Stanglar meisje is perfect voor de 'something summer' challenge van Stamp Something.


The challenge at Everybody Art Challenge is to use the colors pink and green. I've used the paper from Laura Ashley. I've added some waterdrops on the flowers with Anita's 3D Clear Gloss. The sketch that I used is from Friday Sketchers. This cute Hanglar Stanglar girl is perfect for the 'something summer' challenge from Stamp Something.

stamp: Hanglar Stanglar
paper: Laura Ashley
coloring: Twinkling H2O's

1 opmerking:

  1. Your card is just beautiful. I love the stamp. Your coloring is also just perfect.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Stamp Something this week.
    Dorte aka dot-scrap

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you very much for writing me a comment, I appreciate it very much!

Leonie xx