donderdag 10 juni 2010

Hope you're feeling better...


Ik zag deze leuke tutorial bij Whiff of Joy Tutorials and Inspiration. Jorunn heeft een mooie eerste hulp kit gemaakt. Ze daagt ons uit om er ook eentje te maken en de winnaar krijgt een Whiff stempel!!

Ik heb de sketch gebruikt van Truly Scrumptious. Ik weet niet meer waarvan dit papier is. Ik heb pleisters getekend op het gele papier. De achterkant heb ik dit keer ook geplakt, normaal doe ik dat eigenlijk nooit maar ik vind het wel mooi zo. Ik heb een klein doosje aan de binnenkant geplakt waar precies een pakje zakdoeken in past.


I saw this great tutorial on Whiff of Joy Tutorials and Inspiration. Jorunn made this great first aid kit. She challenged us to make one too and the winner gets a whiff stamp!!

I've used the sketch from Truly Scrumptious. I don't know the brand of the papers anymore. I've drawn the plasters on the yellow paper myself. I've decorated the back of the card also. I don't do this very often but I like it this time. I've made a small box in the inside of the card for a packet of handkerchiefs.



sentiment: My Sentiments Exactly
stamp: Whiff of Joy
coloring: Twinkling H2O's

6 opmerkingen:

  1. This is fabulous Leonie. I love the design and you have coloured your image beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Truly Scrumptious.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Gorgeous card Leonie, beautiful image and pretty details.
    luv
    Debby

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. a cute creation with this little chap!
    hugs, annie x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. A fabulous card Leonie, love the beautifully coloured image and gorgeous coloured. Great idea drawing the plaster and the little box for the tissues.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at TS.
    hugs Heather xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Such a gorgeous card Leonie. Love the image you've used and the details also. Thanks for joining us this week at TS. Hugs Michele x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Oh this is fabulous! I love the idea of turning a card into a little gift and the image is so sweet! Thanks for playing along with my Truly Scrumptious sketch!

    Love Beth xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you very much for writing me a comment, I appreciate it very much!

Leonie xx