dinsdag 21 oktober 2008

Blog Candy! 10.000 hits!

Ik heb deze week 10.000 hits op mijn blog gehaald en daarom geef ik nu een blog candy weg!

Je kunt winnen: 20 vellen design papier, 8 x 1 meter lint en afbeeldingen van Elzybells stempels!

Het enige dat je hoeft te doen is mijn blog candy te vermelden op je blog en een berichtje te schrijven onder dit stuk.

Op zaterdag 1 november om 20.00 uur ga ik een winnaar trekken!



This week I reached 10,000 hits on my blog and I'm giving away some blog candy to celebrate that!

You can win: 20 pieces of design paper, 8 x 1 meter ribbon and some Elzybells stampprints!

The only thing you have to do is to mention my blog candy on your blog and leave a message under this post.

You have till november 1st to enter my blog candy. I will announce the winner at 8 pm Europian time (look at the clock at the right)!!

I ship worldwide!



56 opmerkingen:

  1. hi hun,
    wow well done on all them hits, ive left a link on mine , its so kind of you to do this huggs jo x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Congratulations on your 10,000 hits Leonie :o)

    I've linked you to my blog (on the right hand side)

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Congratulations for 10000 hits!
    And thank you for the chance to win your great candy.
    I really like the Elzybells images, but unfortunately i don´t have one of these stamps.
    I post your blog candy here.

    Greetings from Germany
    Sabine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Helo from Finland! Ofcourse I want your fine blob candy. And Hurraa! for 10 000!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Congrats on all the hits!! I linked you in my post:)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Congrats on the 10000 hits!! Your cards are simply beautiful. I have linked your blog candy up on my blog and I have also added you to my blog list. Feel free to drop by anytime :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Congrats on your superb hits! Woohoo!!

    I've linked you HERE

    x
    bunnybx at gmail . com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. WOW 10,000 hits you go girl.
    I have left a link on my blog which you can see here

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. I love your blog. I get a lot of inspiration from you. Congrats for 10 000! Anyway, I linked you in my blog: http://patchworkmerita.blogspot.com/2008/10/everybody-wants-free-stuf.html

    Please check out my blog too, if you`ll have 5 minutes of free time. :)

    Bye
    Melita

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. OOOO nice candy. Congratulations! Here's to another 10,000 hits.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Hi Leonie,Congratulations on your 10,000 hits.
    I am off to link you on my blog now thanks for the chance to win your fabulous candy :)
    Val xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. What a brilliant selection of blog candy. Loving those stamped images.

    Have linked you on my blog on my side bar.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Congratulations Leonie, Love your blog of to put link up now (top right) that way it stays at top for all to see :)
    Here is my Link

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Great Candy - I like Elzybells stamps too and love what you have done with them. Have linked you on my blog
    Paul

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. Great offering! Love your blog - I have put a Blog Candy Alert up for you on my blog also :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. Congrats on your hits! Awesome blog!! I linked you up to my blog!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  17. Congrats on all the hits! Best Wishes for many more!
    - Mandy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  18. Congrats on hitting 10,000! I've linked your blog candy on my blog.

    http://paperaddictjenn.blogspot.com/2008/10/blog-candy.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  19. Congratulation on 10000 clicks. I will leave a link on my blog.

    Fabi

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  20. Hi Congrats on hitting 10,000 hits I ahve added alink on my blog and would love to go into your draw thank you

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  21. Big congratulations on your hits Leonie and thanks for giving us the opportunity to win such gorgeous candy!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  22. What a wonderful selection of candy! Congratulations on all the hits. You will find my link here.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  23. I've placed a link on my blog for your blog candy. 10,000 hits, that's a lot.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  24. Congratulations on reaching 10,000 hits. Thank you for joining in with my blog candy and telling me about yours. I have left a link on my blog.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  25. Congratulations on 10.000 hits and thank you for the chance to win this fabulous candy. I linked you up HERE.

    x Natasha x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  26. Hi Leonie,
    Congrats on 10,000 hits. Thanks for the chance to win some fab candy. I've added a link HERE
    Julie x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  27. Hi

    Congrats on your hits and great blog
    Thanks for the chance of winning yummy candy!
    :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  28. Hi

    Congrats on your hits and great blog
    Thanks for the chance of winning yummy candy!
    :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  29. Hello Leonie congratulations on your hits....

    I have linked your wonderful candy over on my blog... i have my fingers crossed as i love those stamps..

    Hugs Leona x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  30. Congratulations on your 10,000 hits
    Great candy, I have placed a link on my blog

    wendie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  31. Congrats Leonie on your 10,000 hits! I linked your blog candy in my blog :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  32. Would love to be in the chance of winning your fantastic blog candy! left a link on my blog

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  33. Congratulations on your 10,000 hits, wow! I would love to enter you blog candy draw, Here is my link to your blog.
    Hugs
    Anne

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  34. Wow! 10 000 that's great! congrats and happy wishes for 20 000 more!! :) I'll keep my fingersc rossed, they seem beaaaauuutiful! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  35. Congratulations Leonie...thank you for the chance to win some lovely candy!

    Sue x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  36. Hi,
    congratulations for the hits!!
    I've add your blog in my
    http://abc-hobby.blogspot.com/

    thank's for the chance to win

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  37. hola!!! congratulations for your blog and for your blog candy!!!! i live in argentina... my blog is.. www.abre-tus-alas.blogspot.com xoxoxoxoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  38. Congrats on so many hits. I would love to win your blog candy...I don't own any of these stamps! I am off to link you up to my blog right now.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  39. Hi! Congrats on your hits, awesome candy! Thanks for chance to win! Hugs, Moni

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  40. Leonie!! congratulations on your 10.000 hits! Your jobs are beautifull! Thanks for your blog candy!! Kisses from Argentina!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  41. hola saludos desde mexico q cosas mas bellas tienes por aqui
    ven a mi blog candy
    http://scrapenlasmontanias.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  42. Well done with all these hits. Thanks for the chance ot win. I've left a link on my sidebar x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  43. Ho Leonie
    Well Done!

    Great candy giveaway!

    Dawn

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  44. Congratulations on reaching the dizzy heights of 10,000 hits - will post a link on my blog now.
    Jenni x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  45. Congratulations, late in the day but I will put a link on my blog now!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  46. Congrats on so many hits! I've mentioned your candy on my blog:

    kamadesign

    /Katarina

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  47. Congratulations Leonie!

    I posted your blog candy at http://www.stampmyheart.blogspot.com

    Huggies, Liz

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  48. Congratulations on your many many hits!
    Thanks for the chance with the blogcandy :)
    I blogged it on my blog
    Bye, Kitty (Slovenia)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  49. Congrats Leonie on reaching 10,000 hits!! Also, thanks for the chance to win some great blog candy!! I've posted about it here

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  50. here is your link on my blog
    congratulations on getting your 10,000 hits!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  51. Wow congrats on so many visitors to your blog. I linked your blog candy on my blog.... have a fantastic day and thanks for the chance to win your awesome blog candy!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  52. Forgot to give you my blog link where I posted your blog candy!
    http://myroomtocreate.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  53. Wow! What a lot of hits! Congratulations! I love your blog candy, and your blog.

    Jacqueline

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  54. Hi Leonie,

    What a fab blog, love the pink! Hope I'm not too late to be considered for your gorgeous blog candy. Will leave a post on my blog. Pop on over if you have five minutes. xxxxxxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you very much for writing me a comment, I appreciate it very much!

Leonie xx