maandag 13 oktober 2008

Christmas card

De 4e kerstkaart die ik gemaakt heb en ik moet er nog zoveel... Elke sketch die ik nu tegenkom, ga ik gebruiken. Dit is de Ismaki sketch van deze week. Ik wil deze kaart ook gebruiken om mee te doen aan een nieuwe Nederlandse challenge blog; Dutch Dare Card Challenges.

This is christmascard no. 4 and I have to make so much more... I will use every sketch that I find from now on. This is the Ismaki sketch from this week. I want to enter also a new Dutch challenge blog with this card; Dutch Dare Card Challenges.

22 opmerkingen:

  1. superbe carte de noel, bonhomme de neige magnifique et flocons aussi
    bizz Mu

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. oh really cute and wonderful done. it´s so funny that the image match to the patterned papers .. i love it!!!
    hugs, bea

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. ta carte de noël est vraiment magnifique.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. lovely card, thanks for playing
    isa

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Hi Leonie,

    wat fijn dat je ons gevonden hebt.
    Super kaartje. Geweldig papier en stempeltje.
    Dank je voor je deename aan de Dutch Dare Challenge.

    xoxo karin

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Oooh what a cute card. Great papers you´ve used. Love it.
    Hugs
    Moni

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Une très jolie carte aux couleurs de l'hiver !!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Hi Leonie! I see you've been a busy girl with all your fab cards lately...you must have your craft room all sorted out in your new home!! I must get cracking on some more christmas cards myself! It'll be here before we know it!

    I had a fabulous time in San Fran. Can't believe it's all over now!! The craft stores were the best I've visited in a long time....so many of them too! I got a ton of gorgeous new things but have been really unwell since i got home so haven't had a chance to play yet! bx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. So Fun and Gorgeous!! I love the image, papers and those big snowflakes!!..Hugs, Ila

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Very beautiful card ! Great work !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Fantastic card !! I love it !!
    So beautiful , wonderful work

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. wat een lief kaartje, mooie kleuren.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. It's a very beautiful christmas card
    Bye LAURENCE

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. O, such a cute card! I like it!

    Simone

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you very much for writing me a comment, I appreciate it very much!

Leonie xx