woensdag 1 oktober 2008

Agenda '08 '09

Vandaag heb ik weer een nieuwe blog ontdekt. Eigenlijk had ik die al eerder kunnen ontdekken als ik wat slimmer was geweest. Een hele tijd terug heeft Heather mij een kaart gestuurd met ScrapMagasinet afdrukken. Ze schreef in de kaart dat er een nieuwe challenge blog ScrapMagasinet was. Ik heb daarna wel een keer op de ScrapMagasinet shop gekeken maar omdat deze in het Noors is, begreep ik er niet veel van. Vandaag keek ik op Heather's blog en zag ik de link naar de challenge blog... Niet echt slim maargoed.
De challenge was om 'anything but a card' te maken. Dit is mijn agenda. Ik was al een tijd van plan om hem te pimpen maar nu is het dus gelukt. Ik vind hem wel leuk geworden!!


Today I discovered again a new blog. A while ago I received a card from Heather with some ScrapMagasinet images. She wrote that there was a new challenge blog ScrapMagasinet. After that I've looked on the ScrapMagasinet shop but because it is in Norwegian, I couldn't understand a thing. Today I browsed Heather's blog and there I saw the link to the challenge blog... Not very smart but ok...
The challenge was to make 'anything but a card'. This is my agenda. I wanted to pimp it for a while but now I finally did. I like it!!

5 opmerkingen:

  1. I love it!! Thanks for joining us and spreading the word!!! Hope to see you more!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Whoops I forgot to tell you Lisbet added a translator button at the store. Go check it out. Or if you have questions I'd be glad to help.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you very much for writing me a comment, I appreciate it very much!

Leonie xx