zaterdag 8 januari 2011

You are a great friend

It's time for a new sketch at Sketch Saturday! This week we are sponsored by Simon Says Stamp! Please join us for the fun and for making a chance on the great prize!! :)

I've used one of my new Sugar Nellie stamps for it. I just love these cats! The sentiment is from Hero Arts. I've added some liquid pearls and a button from Basic Grey.

The papers are from Basic Grey and are called 'Ambrosia'. The challenge at BasicGrey Challenges is 'dots or spots'. They can be found on the ribbon that I added.



stamp: Sugar Nellie 'Purrfect Playmates'
sentiment: Hero Arts
paper: Basic Grey 'Ambrosia'
coloring: Twinkling H2O's

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi Leonie!!! Such a lovely card!!! The colours and the design is so cute!!
    Thanks a lot for joining us at Basic Grey challenge.
    Hugs, Giò

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat een mooie kaart en wat een leuke stempel.

    Groetjes Greet

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Gorgeous image and lovely card Leonie. x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Gorgeous card Leonie, love the stunning colour choice and such an adorable image.

    So glad you could join us at Basic Grey,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you very much for writing me a comment, I appreciate it very much!

Leonie xx