
Good morning to you on this saturday! It's time for another sketch at Sketch Saturday. I've made this card with my new christmaspapers from Marianne Design. It is called 'Scandinavian Christmas' and I love it! I made the snowflakes with dies from Marianne Design too, number LR0123.
stamp: Elzybells
sentiment: Studio G
paper: Marianne Design 'Scandinavian Christmas'
dies: Marianne Design 'LR0123'
coloring: Twinkling H2O's
This is fantastic Leonie, love your colouring and the papers are gorgeous! You're making me feel all excited for Christmas already hon!! :o)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenxxx
Beautiful card Leonie....such a cute image and gorgeous papers...great take on the sketch....
BeantwoordenVerwijderenHave a lovely weekend
Take care
San x
Hai hai Leonie, dank je wel hoor meis voor je lieve reactie op mijn blog. Ik vind je kaart weer helemaal geweldig hoor en je hebt gelijk het papier wat je hebt gebruikt is echt te gek zeg...wow.....dank je wel voor het delen hoor Leonie. Veel liefs Terry xxxx
BeantwoordenVerwijderen