donderdag 4 februari 2010

Lollipop

Ik zag een leuke challenge bij Crazy 4 Challenges, je moet iets doen met lollies. Ik had deze lollie al gekocht om naar mijn zus te sturen en dit was dus een goede reden om hem al te gebruiken. Ik heb de sketch van Sketch Saturday gebruikt. Bij Stamp Something is de challenge 'delightfully delicious somethings' nou deze lollie is dat zeker!!


I saw this funny challenge at Crazy 4 Challenges, you have to do somethings with lollipops. I already bought this lollipop to send it to my sister so this was a great reason to use it already. I've used the sketch from Sketch Saturday. At Stamp Something the challenge is 'delightfully delicious somethings' well this lollipop is!!

stamp: Whiff of Joy
sentiment: Hero Arts
paper: We R Memory Keepers
coloring: Twinkling H2O's

1 opmerking:

  1. This is a fantastic idea for at card...and it´s so delightfully delicious ..perfect for our challenge at Stamp Something. Thank you so much for joining the fun.
    Dorte aka dot-scrap

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you very much for writing me a comment, I appreciate it very much!

Leonie xx