woensdag 23 december 2009

House Mouse

Deze kaart heb ik gemaakt met de sketch van Sketch and Stash. Ik heb mijn nieuwe nestabilities 'labels eight' gebruikt. De challenge bij House Mouse & Friends is 'winter wishes'.

This card is made with the sketch from Sketch and Stash. I've used my new nestabilities 'labels eight'. The challenge at House Mouse & Friends is 'winter wishes'.

stamp: House Mouse
paper: Basic Grey 'Wassail'

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi there gorgeous card love your image & colouring brill..thanks for joining us at HM&F this wk..Merry Christmas & peaceful 2010

    Hugs Christine xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Gorgeous card :-) I love this image and the papers you used are lovely :-)

    Thanks for joining the Sketch and Stash :-)
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love this image and you did such a great job with it! Those papers you used are gorgeous! Thanks for playing with us! Best, Curt

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Such a cute card. I love the image and great colour combo.
    Thank you for joining in the Sketch and Stash this time.
    Cathy xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you very much for writing me a comment, I appreciate it very much!

Leonie xx