vrijdag 20 november 2009

Adventsboom

Deze 'Adventsboom' heb ik gekocht op de StempelMekka. Ik heb hem helemaal met papier bekleed en de zijkanten geverfd. Ik heb al een heleboel mooie Adventscreaties gezien bij Stamp with fun. Deze past er zo tussen. Ik heb erg lang getwijfeld hoe ik de nummers zou maken en uiteindelijk heb ik voor de cirkels gekozen. Deze komen ook weer terug in het papier. Cirkels is de challenge bij Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge Blog.


I bought this Christmascalender at the StempelMekka. I've decorated it totally with designpaper and I've painted the sides. I've already seen a lot of beautiful Christmascalenders at Stamp with fun. Mine will fit between them. I've doubt a long time how I would make the numbers and finally I decided to use circels. There are also circels on the papers. Circels is the challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge Blog.

stamp: The Paper Studio
paper: SEI 'wintersong'

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi Leonie,
    I have enjoyed discovering your blog and have nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award!
    You can find out all about it by visiting my blog www.cardsbyrequest.blogspot.com
    Thanks for the inspiration.
    Sharon x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is gorgeous, great idea! And the circles are a perfect touch! Thanks for joining the Christmas fun at SWF! Hugs Nilla

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hi Leonie, what a stunning tree calendar. The papers are gorgeous and the colour scheme is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at stamp with fun this week. Hugs, Denise x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. What a lovely calender! Thanks for joining us at SWF this week.
    hugs,Tanja

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you very much for writing me a comment, I appreciate it very much!

Leonie xx