
Yesterday it was Sandra's birthday. I've made her this card. It's the sketch from Sketch and Stash. I've used a ribbon and that's the challenge at Caardvarks. And the theme at The Secret Crafter is 'celebration'.
stamp: My Favorite Things 'What's up Cupcake?'
paper: Designer Paper Pad 'Tiffany's'
Gorgeous card Leonie... those cupcakes look good enough to eat!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx
Lovely cupcake card for our birthday celebrations this week Leonie :) thank you so much for playing along with us at SCSC :) Donna x
BeantwoordenVerwijderenwhat a great card
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThis is lovely Leonie, Jo x
BeantwoordenVerwijderenSo sweet! Lovely card!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenWhat yummy little cupcakes.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenGorgeous card, love the yummy cupcakes and fab colours.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenluv
Debby
what a fun & fab card!!! i LOVE those delicious and sparkly cupcakes!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenbeautiful card Leonie, thanks for joining us at scsc and Sketch and Stash hugs Jill xx
BeantwoordenVerwijderenLove this yummy cupcake card!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenhttp://thedailymarker.blogspot.com/
Fabulous card Leonie, love those yummy cupcakes!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.
Gorgeous card! I love that patterned paper!
BeantwoordenVerwijderen