woensdag 9 september 2009

Just to cheer you!

Ik heb er zo'n zin in! Nog twee dagen en dan begint de StempelMekka! Ik kan niet wachten om er van alles te kopen wat ik al een hele tijd wilde hebben!

Voor deze kaart heb ik een House Mouse stempel gebruikt dat ik nog niet eerder gebruikt had. Ik denk dat het een van mijn mooiste stempels is op dit moment. Het is zo schattig! Bij Stamp Something moet je je favoriete stempel(set) gebruiken. Dat is geen moeilijke challenge, pak gewoon de stempel die je het mooist vindt! Op de House Mouse & Friends challenge blog hebben ze als thema 'Song Titles/Lyrics'. Ik vond dit leuke liedje over zonnebloemen;

The big sunflower
I'm just as happy as a big sunflower
That nods and bends in the breezes,
My heart's as light as the wind that blows,
Blowing from off the trees.

De sketch dat ik heb gebruikt is van a Spoon full of Sugar. De bloemen zijn geponsd en 'dies' is de challenge bij ABC challenge. En wat zag ik toen ik naar de Daring Cardmakers blog ging? Hun challenge is....... Sunflowers! Wat toevallig!


I'm so excited! Just two more days and the StempelMekka is starting! Can't wait to get there and start buying all the new things that I wanted for a long time!

I used for this card a House Mouse stamp that I haven't used before. I think it's my favourite stamp at the moment. It's so cute! On Stamp Something you have to use your favourite stamp(set). That's an easy challenge, just pick the stamp you like the most at the moment! On the House Mouse & Friends challenge blog they have 'Song Titles/Lyrics' as a theme. I've found this cute song about sunflowers;

The big sunflower
I'm just as happy as a big sunflower
That nods and bends in the breezes,
My heart's as light as the wind that blows,
Blowing from off the trees.

The sketch I've used is from a Spoon full of Sugar. The flowers are punched and 'dies' is the challenge at ABC challenge. And what did I see when I went to the Daring Cardmakers blog? Their challenge is....... Sunflowers! What a coincidence!

stamp: House Mouse 'Spring Blossoms'
paper: CollagePress 'Jackson Lodge'

9 opmerkingen:

  1. Such a cute card Leonie, love the sweet image! Louise x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I can see why you love the stamp. It makes for a really cute card. Thanks for Daring this week :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is way cute, love your image and details. hugs rachxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Oh this is so gorgeous, wonderful image and beautiful flowers.
    luv
    Debby

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Gorgeous!! the flowers and stems are wonderful and your coloring is fantastic! thanks for playing at stamp something this week!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. This is soooo cute, Leonie - what a fun card you've made. Thanks for sharing it with us

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Lovely card the image is adorable!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
    Helen x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. fabulous

    thanks for joining us this week on ABC :)

    Hugs Jane x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. This is a fabulous card. I love the colours and papers and that gorgeous image is so beautifully coloured. Great choice of song.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at HM&F.
    hugs Heather xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you very much for writing me a comment, I appreciate it very much!

Leonie xx