donderdag 13 augustus 2009

Get well soon!

Vandaag heb ik de bedels gekregen die ik op Ebay heb gekocht. Ze zijn prachtig. Ik heb er eentje gebruikt op deze kaart. Het is een klein envelopje. Op de ene kant staat een hart en op de andere staat 'made with love.


Today I received my charms that I ordered on Ebay. They are lovely. I've used one on this card. It's a little envelope, on one side a heart and on the other one 'made with love'.


Deze kaart is voor mijn neefje, hij moet morgen naar het ziekenhuis. Ik heb de sketch van Penny Black Saturday Challenge gebruikt. Bij The Secret Crafter is de challenge 'cute as a bug'. En bij Stamp Something moet je bedels gebruiken.



This card is for my little cousin, he has to go to the hospital tomorrow. I've used the sketch from Penny Black Saturday Challenge. At The Secret Crafter the challenge is 'cute as a bug'. And at Stamp Something you have to use charms.

stamp: Penny Black
paper: don't know anymore...

12 opmerkingen:

  1. This is super sweet. Love the soft colors and that adorable image. Great details too. Thanks for playing along at Stamp Something. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. So adorable! This card would certainly cheer anyone up! Love the cute image and your embellishments.Thanks for playing along with us this week at Stamp Something!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Brilliant card, absolutely love the image, just perfect for this weeks 'bug' theme! Fab layout to! So pleased you could join us at SCSC this week :) Donna x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Oh this is so cute!! Wonderful cheery colors and what and adorable image!! charms on ebay, I'm in trouble now!!!!! Thanks for joining us at Stamp SOmething!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. oh wow Leonie love your card hun.. this ted is so cute and love the gorgeous papers.. your new charms are fab.. thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC
    hugs
    Tracie :)x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. wow what a great card, lovely colours

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. oh this is so sweet...love the colours and your adorable ted....thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC....hugs kath xxxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Oh what a gorgeous card, wonderful PB bear and colour, sweet charms too.
    luv
    Debby

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Gorgeous card . Love the Pb image you've used and the beautiful colouring also. Have a fantastic weekend dear Leonie...and thanks for visiting my blog and for your kind comments Hugs Claudix

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Lovely card and image. Thank you for joining us at SCSC. Hugs, Wendy x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. gorgeous card leonie, I love those Design papers so pretty, thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. This is gorgeous - I love everything about it! The bright colours are fab, perfect to cheer someone up! Thanks for playing along with my PB sketch this week!

    Beth xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you very much for writing me a comment, I appreciate it very much!

Leonie xx