vrijdag 19 juni 2009

Father's day

Zondag is het vaderdag en ik had nog geen kaart gemaakt. Gisteren heb ik een heleboel stempels met de post ontvangen die ik via Ebay had gekocht van het merk My Sentiments Exactly. Deze tekststempel zat hier ook tussen. Er is ook nog een tekststempel in de binnenkant van de kaart gestempeld met de tekst; '...with lots of love, hugs and kisses'.
De sketch dat ik heb gebruikt is van Friday Sketchers. De challenge op Stamp with fun is om stippen te gebruiken.



Sunday it's father's day and I still had to make a card. Yesterday I received a lot of stamps that I bought on Ebay from My Sentiments Exactly. This sentiment was also included. There is also a sentiment in the inside of the card '...with lots of love, hugs and kisses'.
The sketch that I used is from Friday Sketchers. The challenge on Stamp with fun is to use dots.

stamps: Hänglar Stänglar, My Sentiments Exactly
paper: Pebbles Inc.

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi Leonie...beautiful card,love the image you have used and gorgeous papers....thanks for joining us this week at SWF,
    Take care
    San x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Beautiful card. Love the image and colours and all those little buttons.

    Glenda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. oh wow leonie your card is so lovely and really wonderful, such fabulous colours.
    thank you for joining in the friday sketchers challenge and your work to my sketch.
    have a nice weekend. hugs, bea

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. wonderful card. love the colors, the buttons and the stamp

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Oh what a great card - I love that scattering of buttons! :)

    Thanks so much for playing along with the Friday Sketchers challenge - I'm thrilled to be the sponsor this week!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you very much for writing me a comment, I appreciate it very much!

Leonie xx