vrijdag 22 mei 2009

Just dropping you...

Deze sketch is van Stamp Something en omdat ik zulke mooie voorbeeldkaarten zag, kreeg ik meteen inspiratie. Dit stempelsetje heb ik net gekocht en ik vond het precies bij deze sketch passen.
De kleuren blauw, wit en .... oranje, horen bij de challenge van Dutch Dare Card Challenges. De challenge is om de kleuren blauw, wit en .... een andere kleur te gebruiken. Tenminste... dat was het vorige week, zie ik nu...
Nou, hij past in ieder geval bij de challenge van Cute Card Thursday. Vissen is ook een sport toch?



This sketch is from Stamp Something and because I saw such a beautiful DTcards, I got a lot of inspiration. I just bought this little stampset and I thought it would fit the sketch perfectly.
The colors blue, white and.... orange, are from the Dutch Dare Card Challenges. The challenge is to use the colors blue, white and .... an other color. At least... I just see that it was last weeks challenge...
Well, it fits to the challenge from Cute Card Thursday. Fishing is also a sport right?

stamp: Inkadinkado
paper: DCWV mat stack

5 opmerkingen:

  1. oh wow this card is so cute! xx jo xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What a fab card, love the colours, love the sentiment :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Fabulous card! Very cute! Many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge! Debx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. fab card Leonie, the image is great and I love the colours you have used

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you very much for writing me a comment, I appreciate it very much!

Leonie xx