zondag 27 april 2008

Happy Day!

Papertake heeft een leuke challenge met nog leukere blog candy! Je kunt een Bella winnen, ik heb er ook eentje gebruikt op deze kaart. Ik heb deze Bella gekregen van Heather, ze zijn prachtig, dankjewel! Katharina heeft de sketch gemaakt. De 'Happy Day' sticker heb ik gekregen van CraftyB.


Papertake has a challenge with a great blog candy! You can win a Bella, I also used one on my card. I've got this one from Heather, they are beautiful, thanks!! Katharina made the sketch. The 'Happy Day' sticker I got from CraftyB.


5 opmerkingen:

  1. great card, I do love those Laura Ashley papers!!

    Mandy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh wow this is gorgeous. Awesome card.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Again a wonderful creation, I love the idea of the little tag and the paper you used.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Fabulous card ,love the colours you have used ,Dawnx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Great card! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you very much for writing me a comment, I appreciate it very much!

Leonie xx