vrijdag 28 maart 2008

Sweet Friend

Katharina heeft een mooie sketch gemaakt voor de Papertake Weekly Challenge. Hiermee heb ik deze kaart gemaakt.

Gisteren heb ik post uit Amerika gekregen vol met clearstamps die ik via Ebay gekocht heb. Ik heb een paar stempels voor deze kaart gebruikt.



Katharina made a great sketch for the Papertake Weekly Challenge. I've made this card with it.

Yesterday I got mail from the USA with a lot of clearstamps I bought on Ebay. I used a few of them for this card.


12 opmerkingen:

  1. gorgeous card, I love the image and the colours are great

    Tara x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. super cute card leonie.
    this is one of my favorite stamps from hanglar

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Oh wow this is really cute. So wonderful colors.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Beautiful card, I love the soft colours

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wat een schatje, heel moi die zachte kleuren.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Gorgeous card! Great colours and a fab image! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Adorable card ,love the stamp great work ,Dawnx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Lovely card, really like the colours you've used

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. gorgeous your colouring is superb.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Beautiful card, I love the colours and the stamping is wonderful!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Wow, what a beautiful Card, i love it........

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you very much for writing me a comment, I appreciate it very much!

Leonie xx