dinsdag 18 maart 2008

Happy Birthday Sis!

Beatrix heeft een leuke blog candy! Je kunt hele mooie dingen winnen dus meedoen! Je moet roze en bloemen gebruiken op je kaart. Deze heb ik gemaakt voor mijn zusjes verjaardag, ze houdt erg van badderen, gefeliciteerd Berniek!!!


Beatrix has a nice blog candy! You can win nice things so join in everybody! You have to use pink and flowers on your card. This one I've made for my sisters birthday, she loves to take baths, happy birthday Berniek!!!

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Lovely card, and what a fab imagage, I love taking long baths to!
    Joanne

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hi Leonie, love what you've done with this bathing beauty! would you believe I haven't got around to using her yet? That's soooo bad! bx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. What a cute card!! The girl in the bath is sooo sweet:)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I love this card too!! I'm a bath lover as well....Your colors and coloring is wonderful!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Dit is zo grappig!! erg leuk kaartje joh :)

    Marlene x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. hi leonie, your card is really lovely and sooooo cute. the image is so pretty!!! thank you for this card to my challenge.
    hugs, bea

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you very much for writing me a comment, I appreciate it very much!

Leonie xx